YMCA Heart of England is an independent Christian charity that works with people of all faiths and of none. We were formed from the merger of YMCA Birmingham and YMCA Coventry & Warwickshire in 2020 and support local people in their communities with a wide range of services.
At different sites across Birmingham, Coventry, Rugby and Solihull, we provide;
- accommodation and support to help vulnerable people move towards independent living
- youth services in areas of high need
- training programmes
- volunteering opportunities
- affordable conferencing facilities
- friendly nursery settings for the community.
We are proud to be affiliated to the national and international YMCA Movement, who provide us with advice, support and representation.
Our mission is to inspire young people to discover their potential so that they can live life in all its fullness.
Group Chief Executive
Assistant Chief Executive (Development and Ethos)
Assistant Chief Executive (Operations)
Director of Finance and ICT
Director of Housing Services (Birmingham)
Area Director (Coventry & Warwickshire)
Director of Social Enterprise