YMCA Heart of England relies on charitable donations from individuals, community groups, businesses and trusts and foundations. We need your support to continue our vital work supporting some of the most vulnerable young people in Birmingham, Coventry and Warwickshire – those at risk of homelessness and all that entails.
- £50 would help pay for a Welcome Pack for a new resident with bedding and kitchen items helping them start a new life.
- £100 would help pay for a series of mentoring sessions encouraging positive behaviour and engagement
- £200 would help pay for mental health first aid training helping young people learn to cope with the complex issues they are facing
- £500 would help provide a week of emergency accommodation for a young person facing homelessness
- £1000 would help redecorate and refurbish apartments and rooms for our residents
We are also always looking for businesses to support our work by fundraising for us, choosing us as their charity of choice and volunteering time as part of corporate social responsibility. Find out more about our newest charity partnership with Boden Group here.
If you would like find out more contact David Wootten, fundraising and donations coordinator by email on email@example.com
Coventry Sleepout 2021
Join us for Coventry Sleepout, which promises to be our biggest ever fundraising event benefitting YMCA Heart of England, St Basil’s and Cyrenians as part of Coventry’s City of Culture celebrations.
Taking place on 9th October in to 10th October, waking up outside in the ruins of Coventry Cathedral. Coventry Sleepout is your chance to raise awareness and final funds for the three charities by sleeping rough for one night and getting sponsored by friends and family to do so. Register today online at tinyurl.com/CovSleepout.
If you are not able to sleep out this time, you can still support us by making a donation at Coventry Sleepout 2021 – JustGiving